Friday, June 3, 2011

An In Between Post

Now that I've single handedly conquered Oprah, Dr Phil, and Ralph Waldo Emerson, I can get back to solving the problems of the world. Or at least I can get back to opining about the problems of the world. I'd like to think that they are one and the same, but that's probably a little delusional.

I'm in Red Lake this weekend. If you've never been to Red Lake, don't feel bad. This is my first trip, and I've lived in Northwestern Ontario for more than 30 years. I saw a sign that advertised the most northerly 18 hole golf course in Ontario, which tells you a little bit about how long it took to get here. Not that the golf course is much of an attraction for a club klutz like me. I played my first and only golf game last summer with Erinn on our way to Rossport last summer, and if our aim was a record high score, we probably succeeded. The only problem is that I'm told the goal is to get a low score in golf.

You can see more about our Rossport trip here.

I am up blogging when I should be sleeping, which is normal practice when I travel, so I will leave you with a link to a video on how not to train. Hopefully there will be time for an update on volunteer firefighter training before the end of the weekend, but unlike Stephen Harper, I won't make any promises.

Enough of the bleary-eyed satire. Time to hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Go for it! It's lonely out here in bloggerland . . .

Search This Blog