Thursday, June 9, 2011

Time

I envy bloggers that have the ability to post daily, or even multiple times daily. I will be one of those bloggers someday . . . just as soon as I get the paperwork off my desk, and the training records filed, and the lawn mowed, and the reports done, and the trucks washed, and . . . um, yeah, don't hold your breath unless you are Houdini or Karoline Mariechen Meyer.

I did manage to get another short post in over at the CVFSA blog. If the link doesn't take you directly there, click on the blog link on the right side of the home page. Now that I'm on first name basis with Oprah and Dr. Phil, I'm trying to add Stephen Harper to the list. Relationship building with the Prime Minister is a tough challenge though, especially when you publicly question whether he has a conscience. Still working on my Mother's Day resolution to be kinder and gentler.

I should have time to post here again this weekend . . . but still no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Go for it! It's lonely out here in bloggerland . . .

Search This Blog