Tuesday, October 20, 2009

wonky widgets

Just a quick note. All my bragging about the great accomplishment of getting an email widget installed on my blog was in vain. The widget is there, as you can plainly see, but it doesn't seem to be working. I subscribed with the fire hall email address, and the subscription part worked fine, but nothing seems to be coming through to my inbox. My html-anese obviously wasn't convincing enough to make it work. Here's where I would normally try the age-old Northwestern Ontario cure for frustration (don't force it, just use a bigger hammer) but smashing my computer seems unfair, seeing that the program is internet based. The kinder, gentler approach of doing more research is likely the best option. I'll let you know when it's fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Go for it! It's lonely out here in bloggerland . . .

Search This Blog